Wednesday, November 4, 2009

She rolls over

It is almost noon on Wednesday and while the twins did not sleep through the night, again, I was able to get a short snooze this morning from about 8:30am to 9:45am. Since I woke, I bathed and fed Isabel, vacuumed, took out the garbages, and ate a small breakfast. Everett has been tired and sleeping since about 9am and Isabel has been in and out of sleep. In fact, I am feeding her right now.

Isabel must have read my Monday blog about her and her brother not doing anything big in the last two weeks because she rolled over again yesterday, and this time I caught it on camera. You can see this video above. Not much else except smiles, giggles, and dirty diapers but I wanted get out the rolling over video. Enjoy.

Mom works 8am-4pm today and tomorrow and then it's a three-day weekend after that. I will get a break Thursday night to go play poker and then Sadie and I are going out with friends Saturday night. Our neighbor girls, Lily and Ruby, along with their mom, Joann, love to watch the twins, and will do so this weekend. We are very lucky to have them next door.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! You've gotten good at blogging and feeding babies at the same time too! I am a pro!

    Yeah Isabel for rolling over. What a BIG GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend with Sadie being home!! Sounds like you had fun at your friends house in the Wii bowling tourney! Have fun at the game tomorrow!!

    I LOVE the video! Good job Isabell. I am sure Everett will be rolling over soon. We can't wait for Christmas and to come stay. We miss them...give them kisses from us. Love you all, Kellie, Steve & baby H :)

    ReplyDelete