Thursday, March 25, 2010

Isabel the thief

Here is a video from yesterday where Isabel is stealing a pacifier from Everett. She is so proud of herself, while he is not too happy. He doesn't give in the second time, however.
Everett is crawling around the house almost all the time. There are still times where he will play in one area, but those are getting less and less. He also loves to pull himself up on items like his crib and their toy bin. He moves pretty quick when he wants to.
Isabel is still rolling, but started army-crawling this week, so she is not far behind him. She talks a lot and will spin in a circle on the ground to change directions. She also is trying to push herself into a sitting position, like he did a few weeks ago. It is really funny.
Last weekend, Sadie's mom, Rebecca, and friend, Lexi, came to visit while I was in Milwaukee. I know they all had fun hanging with each other at the house and the water park on Sunday. This weekend, Sadie is going up north for a girls scrap booking weekend, so it's me and the twins. I hope they don't pick up any bad habits while watching basketball this weekend...
They both love to eat pancakes, yogurt, cheese (they are from WI), puffs, and oranges. They turned 8 months old, 10 days ago. It has now gone fast, where I thought the beginning was going slow. It must be because they do more things now.

Enjoy the video...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love that video! I think I have watched it 10 times! I can't wait to see them!

    Love, auntie Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny! love to see videos of them.

    ReplyDelete