Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Morning




So far this week as started off pretty good. Sadie is in her fourth straight day off from work, which has allowed us to get a lot of things done around the house this weekend, before winter comes. Everett is relaxing in the new swing we purchased on Friday, while Isabel is sleeping in the original swing. My new bestfriend since staying at home as been the Fisher-Price Cradle-N-Swing, but we only had one. Since swinging is their favorite thing to do, and dad's biggest help, we got another one. Everett is in the blue swing and Isabel in the white one.
I let Sadie sleep in this morning and I took advantage of the relaxed kids. There is a third load of laundry going currently and the dishes have been cleaned. The kids are all dressed and fed, and I didn't have to shovel my food in like it was my last meal this morning. I could actually enjoy my Lucky Charms in peace. I did see a few flurries of snow while eating, which means the kids days outside are pretty numbered at this point.
Football practice this afternoon at 3pm and then another relaxing night at home with the family.






1 comment:

  1. I love what you started! This is a great idea! Then I don't have to annoy you with texts asking you what the twins are doing or send pics! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete